Medical, industrial and urban waste management and infectious outbreak solutions for hospitals, dentists, laboratories, clinics and other business generating hazardous waste.
Incineration is the only method providing complete destruction and neutralization of hazardous and infectious waste.
With experience since 1946, health and environmental risks are efficiently and appropriately managed and destroyed with HOBERSAL Medical Waste Incineration Pyrolysys furnaces HCV-HIE (electric) and HIG (gas).
HOBERSAL Pyrolysis Furnaces for waste incineration are designed according to the CE directive and regulation, suitable for the incineration of clinical waste in healthcare facilities, clean and hassle-free disposal and safe destruction of:
- “Specific hospital waste» and «other hospital waste»
- Medical, Clinical, Pathological, Healthcare Waste
- Biomedical Refuse (Red Bag) Waste
- Biological and Biohazard Waste
- Needle and Sharps Disposal
- Food Waste
- Industrial Solid and Liquid Waste
- Urban Waste
HOBERSAL Medical Waste Incineration Pyrolysis Furnaces · CE, destruction of clinical waste: safe management and clean hassle-free disposal in healthcare facilities.
Incineration at high temperatures provides complete destruction and neutralization of hazardous and infectious waste.
Medical, industrial and urban waste management and infectious outbreak solution suitable for hospitals, dentists, laboratories, clinics and other business generating hazardous waste.
- Combustion chamber up to 1200ºC with a two tier system: mixed solid waste and char is incinerated in the superior tier
- Grate ash collection to the lower tier: a drawer compartment for easy ash cleaning
- Afterburner chamber: generated gases, fumes and smoke exhaust from the main chamber is processed and eliminated through high-temperature burn-out
- Front-loading through side pantograph or hinged door
- Configuration: Floor stand (castor wheels option)
- Affordable, easy to operate and maintain